sky_sharkling: (Switch peek)
Akito Wanijima ([personal profile] sky_sharkling) wrote in [community profile] player_skies2010-01-26 11:54 am
Entry tags:

Nyu?

Hullo thar.

I be Fortuna, or Fort if you're lazy like myself. Some of you know me =D For those who don't, I'm a slightly hyper little thing.

I'm going to be playing one Akito/Agito Wanijima from Air Gear. Hands up if you saw that coming. The two are an MPD, so they only have one body. But because DW only has 15 icons, they have two accounts! This is Akito's account, and sky_shark is Agito's. Matching names ftw?

Anyway, looking forwards to this~
sky_shark: (Hmm?)

[personal profile] sky_shark 2010-01-26 12:58 am (UTC)(link)
*and waves from Agito's accout*
monkey_thief: (Default)

[personal profile] monkey_thief 2010-01-26 01:06 pm (UTC)(link)
Just to be clear, the crazy psychotic ticking timebomb people have to stay on *that* side of the island, right?

Right?
perennial: (Default)

[personal profile] perennial 2010-01-26 01:04 am (UTC)(link)
Hallo!

I'm Jes, I play Cheza (this account) and Tidus ([personal profile] solarflare).

I anticipate having another person to terrorise and strike fear into! :D
perennial: (happy / rare to nothing)

[personal profile] perennial 2010-01-26 01:13 am (UTC)(link)
I'm glad you think that! ♥ I adore the boy, putting me at odds with about 82% of the interwebs.

Cheza doesn't really have a personality to speak of in her original canon, so you're not missing much. No worries! XD
crayonwitch: (freshly makeshift in pastels; girl)

[personal profile] crayonwitch 2010-01-26 01:18 am (UTC)(link)
Fooooort ♥ It's Kay, yes, playing Lelouch OF COURSE [personal profile] stratagem and Namine. La. :3
stratagem: ...the tea, that is. The tea in the icon is fruity, and Lelouch looks like he's thinking of other things. (hmm // fruity with a hint of interest)

[personal profile] stratagem 2010-01-27 01:19 am (UTC)(link)
Are you implying I am predictable. :|

But I've wanted to play Namine somewhere for a long time, and this will be such a good game for her. ♥

[personal profile] ex_invulnerable965 2010-01-26 02:56 am (UTC)(link)
Hiiii Fort :D